Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Being Myself

What is wrong? Why are you so upset? Why are you trying to push me away?
Some of the many questions people asked me in the last couple of weeks.



As much as you have meant to me in the past, it doesn't make much of a difference to me, whether you like my attitude or not. It's just who i am. 
Change is inevitable. I can't remain constant for the sake of being liked. I'd rather change and experience what i am capable of. So if i stare out the window, ignoring you in the process, it doesn't mean that i have anything against you. It's just that i don't care enough about you.

The only people who will accept me whatever way i am, will be the one's that will stick around.

"It's not who you are, but what you do that defines you."- BATMAN [Batman Begins]

No comments:

Post a Comment